Saturday, October 8, 2011

World Peacekeepers @ Big Lots

In the past month, I have visited one of my local Big Lots stores twice.  They had in stock several World Peacekeepers (WPK).  Unfortunately, for me, none were dark skinned.  I also noticed the former price of $10 has increased by $2. 

Sunday, October 9, 2011, Big Lots is having a storewide sale of 20% off.  If you are in the market for WPK's, check them out tomorrow.  Check out the doll section, too.  There may be other dolls of interest. 


dbg

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! I will head there tomorrow. I may have to hit a couple. I'm just glad they aren't more expensive. Big Lots prices haven't been the same since they remodeled their stores. I was perfectly fine paying great prices in an okay looking store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're able to find some additional characters, Vanessa. I may check out another Big Lots today that is a little further away from me.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh ... I tried to stay away from temptation ... could NOT resist though. Here I am. Big Lots? Sigh. Can't go just yet. I'll have to catch the next BL sale.

    ReplyDelete