Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ebates.com First, Then Zulily.com

A new doll-friend reminded me that Zulily.com is an Ebates.com affiliate. If you are registered with both sites and plan to make a purchase from Zulily.com, link to Zulily.com through Ebates.com (go to Ebates.com first, search for Zulily.com to get the link to their site) in order to receive the current 3.5% cash back on your Zulily.com purchase. Every penny saved counts toward... what? More dolls, of course!

Thanks Rebecca for jogging my memory on this!

Note that many, many other online retailers are affiliated with Ebates.com and offer varying cash back percentages.  Before completing any online purchases, if you are registered with Ebates.com, go there first to see if the merchant is an Ebates.com affiliate.  If they are, link to their site from Ebates.com before completing your purchase.

Happy shopping, happy saving, and happy cash back-earning!

dbg

1 comment:

  1. Attractive component to content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact loved account your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing for your feeds or even I fulfillment you get right of entry to persistently fast.
    My web site - New Discount Vouchers from US Stores

    ReplyDelete