One of my doll friends, Bonnie L., is relocating to Arizona and needs to sell most of her extensive doll collection. I offered to share her lists of dolls here to help her find new homes.
The dolls listed below are from the first list of dolls for sale that Bonnie has created. If interested in anything; or if you need additional information or would like pictures, please contact Bonnie directly by clicking here. ( email@example.com ) She will only ship to US addresses and will only accept Paypal payments.
Postage is extra and will be determined depending according to desired speed of shipment: priority, parcel post, and insurance and destination.
- Ashton Drake's Jasmine at 1 1/2(*); 26": $75
- Himstedt's (*) Fatou(loose eyelashes): $150
- Himstedt's(*) Pemba: $100
- Himstedt's(*) Sanga: $100
- Tiny Terry Lee(*): Benji & Bonnie Lou, 10" (walkers?): $100 for the pair
- Terry Lee(*): Bonnie Lou Sunday Best; 15": $100
- Big Beautiful Doll; Dasia (first full-figured fashion doll): $25
- American Girl "Dolls of many Lands" by Helen Kish & their books: Minuk (Inuit), Spring Pearl (Chinese), Neela (East Indian), Saba (Ethiopian) $20/each
- Ping Lau Heart & Soul, 8" Kiri (African), Sarina (East Indian), Shao-Hui (Chinese), resin: $10/each
- Madame Alexander Ethiopia; 8": $25
- Madame Alexander Africa #523; 8": $25
- 12" all cloth Grandma & Grandpa dolls, (real cute), jointed; GM is knitting; GP has a pipe to smoke. Grey & white hair (yarn), glasses:$ 20 for the pair (must go together!)
- Aborigine toddlers $60/pair
- 8" AA boy & girl Kewpie dolls: $10/each, vinyl
- 12" Cameo AA Kewpie vinyl girl doll: Special 90th Anniversary doll; very cute: $25
Disclaimer: Bonnie is a several-year member of my online doll group. I have purchased collectibles from her in the past and was very pleased with the condition of the items and the speed at which they were received. However, any transactions made as a result of this post will remain between buyer and seller.
Follow my Black Doll Collecting blog