Friday, July 6, 2012

Adopt a Friend for $49.00...

...that would be a My Twinn Friend doll. 

These are original custom-made My Twinn and My Twinn Friend dolls from my personal collection.
The My Twinn company is currently offering My Twinn Friend dolls for $49.00.  This is a great price for these 23-inch vinyl and cloth poseable dolls.  Their heads, lower arms, hands, and lower legs and feet are vinyl.  Their bodies, upper arms, and upper legs are cloth.  Their ankles are jointed.  An armature within adds to their poseability.

At the following link, you can view all available Friends, or conduct a search based on color attributes of hair, eye, and skin. 

Here's the link:
http://www.mytwinn.com/Dolls_2/Adopt-A-Friend-Doll_3


dbg

Follow my Black Doll Collecting blog

No comments:

Post a Comment